Modeling is a lucrative career but it is not without its drawbacks. So if you are not sure whether modeling is a good career in India or not then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will discuss all about the myths, facts, dos, and don’ts of modeling.
Modeling is not for everyone. So we will also include a personality check at the end of the blog post so that after choosing to model it doesn’t become a drag for you.
If you have made up your mind to become a model. We have written a post that will guide you in becoming a model step by step titled How to become a model in India
- Modeling as a career isn’t seen with respect
- A modeling career is short-lived
- Models have to compromise morally
- Modeling will make you famous
- Modeling will make you rich
- All models take drugs
- Modeling jobs or assignments are not consistent.
- It will not make you rich overnight
- You will not be automatically famous after becoming a model
This personality test will tell you whether you are cut out for Modeling i.e. will you be able to handle it for a long haul? It will help you to make the right choice.