Do you know enough when it comes to recording studios, fashion photography, or film studios? Are you a budding photographer, model, or musician? or are you a movie buff who knows a few things about movie production, etc?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, then read on!
Spaceurs is a place for all things studios. We’re a booking platform for music recording studios, fashion photography studios, and videography studios. We run with the motive to bring professional quality to content creators at fraction of the price. Home studios are our main focus area. We’re looking for someone who would love to share his thoughts and knowledge about studio spaces, instruments, etc. with our readers. The quality and helpfulness of our quality content matter most to us.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about something you know a lot about. We’d love to include you in our team of writers. Share your thoughts and expertise with other artists.
Again, the quality and helpfulness of the content are the most important things.
So, what’s in it for you? Not only you can make money from something you are good at, but you’ll also share your thoughts with thousands of regular visitors to our website. You can establish yourself as an expert in any of the fields mentioned above. If you do well, we’ll give you consistent work, where you can set your schedule while working from home.
- Any experience level is welcome but you must know how to write well
- Must have writing samples
- Ability to be helpful to the reader in your writing
- Capacity to write between 2 to 3 articles each month (ranging from 1500 – 5000 words each)
- Industry-standard payments for the writing assignment
- One-time contributions are also allowed i.e. write 1-2 articles or more for us. We are also open to collaborations
- If you are interested in modeling, photography, videography, film production, music production, podcasting, etc. We’d love to share your thoughts with our readers
- Consistent workload every month (between 2 to 3 articles per month, each article averages between 2,000 to 5,000 words long)
- Set scheduled deadlines you can plan around
- Stable consistent work
Please include the code word “artist” in the subject line when you apply, so that I know you read this job description. Here is an example of an article from this website: https://spaceurs.com/best-recording-studios-in-mumbai/. We will teach you the exact format we are looking for.